Paradigm's Dynamic Bongo
Bongo is a home grown fellow by Pavarotti Kiko El Bosk out of our Paradigm's Let's Chacha (Heromiari Faust at Ronin). We are super pleased with how he is progressing!
Courtlyn Custom Raw Food
We at Paradigm Boxers, are happy to announce we will be distributing Courtlyn Custom Raw Dog and Cat food to the South Calgary/ Foothills area.
If interested please feel free to email me at email@example.com
I will be ordering directly from Jodi for delivery dates:
PLEASE ORDER BEFORE February 5th :)
Clients are welcome to order in 10 lb increments. I have to order by the case- so I have stock in my freezer!
We do stock certain items regularly- please feel free to contact me to see what I have in the freezer! :)
Fruit and vegetables used in Courtlyn Raw food are carrots, lettuce, squash, banana and apple.
PRODUCTS are available in different proteins: in a protein with bone mix, in a protein 80% bone 10% and organ 10% mix (80/10/10), in a protein with bone 70% and a fruit and veg 30 % mix (70/30), and in a protein with bone 60% fruit and veg 30% and organ 10% mix (60/10/30).
The mixes with 10% organ contain 5% liver and 5% secreting organs for a total of 10% in the 60/10/30 mixes and 80/10/10 mixes.
Our 45 pound case- six chubs of 7.5 lb
Our 1pound chub in bag of ten:
A general guideline for feeding amounts:
A 2-4 month old puppy consumes 8-10% of their current body weight in food daily; feed three to four meals per day
A 4-6 months old puppy consumes 6-8% of their current body weight in food daily; feed three meals daily
A 6-8 month old puppy consumes 4-6% of their current body weight in food daily; feed two meals daily.
An 8-12 month old puppy consumes 3-4% of their current body weight in food daily
12 month + dog should consume 2-3% of their ideal body weight daily.
BODY CONDITION should be considered when feeding the above amounts as they are GUIDELINES only!
Some pups will need more, some pups will need less....
HOW MUCH TO FEED
Most adult dogs eat around two to three percent of their ideal adult weight per day.
So for example:
2% of adult weight:
3% of adult weight:
30,000g x 0.02 = 600g of food
30,000g x 0.03 = 900g of food
20,000g x 0.02 = 400g of food
20,000g x 0.03 = 600g of food
10,000g x 0.02 = 200g of food
10,000g x 0.03 = 300g of food